Many of our customers appreciate suggestions on what they should say on the gift card that accompanies this gift.
Think about expressing 3 ideas in your message:
- Acknowledge their loss
Include a memory of the pet or an experience you may have had with him or her.
Extend your sympathy
We can fit approximately 45 words on the gift card for your personal message. The phrases below may be helpful:
- You are in my thoughts.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- We are thinking of you.
- We are thinking of you during this difficult time.
- With deepest sympathy,
- My sincere sympathy,
- Our warmest condolences,
- With heartfelt condolences,
- Please accept my condolences,
- We are deeply sorry to hear about the loss of “Pet's Name”.
- As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of “Pet's Name”.
- With caring thoughts,
- With loving memories of "Pet's Name",
- Sent with love and remembrance,
- Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
- “Pet's Name” will remain in our hearts forever.
- We send you thoughts of comfort.
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- With love and hugs,
- We will miss “Pet's Name”.
- We share comfort in knowing “Pet's Name” is no longer suffering. We send thoughts of sympathy and support to you as you begin your journey without “name of deceased”.
- Remembering you and “name of deceased” in our minds and in our hearts.
- With thoughts of peace and courage for you,
- We send you thoughts of peace and courage.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “Pet's Name” death. We are here to support you in your grieving process. With sincere sympathy,
- “Pet's Name” brought so many gifts to our life. We will never forget him/her!
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
- Peace, Prayers and Blessings